суббота, 16 декабря 2017 г.

I played around with lots of new exercises for this workout & I gotta say, it was probably my favorite back day yet! Try one or all of these moves next time you attack your back & let me know how it goes! ⠀ ⠀ Check each clip for workout deets! ⠀ ⠀ #cptfitguide #backworkout #backattack #backday #fitnessvideo #fitgirls_inspire #girlswithmuscle #workoutmotivation #workoutvideo Song: Good Nights by Whethan & Mascolo




I played around with lots of new exercises for this workout & I gotta say, it was probably my favorite back day yet! Try one or all of these moves next time you attack your back & let me know how it goes! ⠀ ⠀ Check each clip for workout deets! ⠀ ⠀ #cptfitguide #backworkout #backattack #backday #fitnessvideo #fitgirls_inspire #girlswithmuscle #workoutmotivation #workoutvideo Song: Good Nights by Whethan & Mascolo

Original article and pictures take https://instagram.com site







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий