понедельник, 15 января 2018 г.

The FITT formula allows students to determine how to obtain fitness benefits from their physical activity. Using these postes in any health and physical education classrooms to teach/reinforce/review the Components of Fitness and F.I.T.T. F.I.T.T. Principle - Muscular Strength F.I.T.T. Principle- Muscular Endurance F.I.T.T.




The FITT formula allows students to determine how to obtain fitness benefits from their physical activity. Using these postes in any health and physical education classrooms to teach/reinforce/review the Components of Fitness and F.I.T.T. F.I.T.T. Principle - Muscular Strength F.I.T.T. Principle- Muscular Endurance F.I.T.T.

Original article and pictures take https://teacherspayteachers.com site







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий